Saturday, June 12, 2010

Our Third Baby Shoot w/ Frances of Frances Photography

My dear friend Frances Marron with Frances Photography, took these gorgeous pictures of our third child Quinn when she was 7 months. This little firecracker is going to be 1 next week and we just can't believe how time flies. Thank you Frances for capturing her at her cutest (don't you just want to squeeze her?)! There is a reason that you do what you do!
Here are Frances' words from her blog: http://theweddingartist.com/2010/02/quinn-marlin-7-months.html

February 20, 2010 portraits
I have had the wonderful pleasure of photographing all three of my dear friend (and wedding planner extraordinaire), Ann Marlin's, sweet babies now. Ann and I met right after she had Wes, so I photographed him at 6 months and then his sister, Cate, when she was 6 months. I made Ann adorable little coffee table books for both other kiddos so it was only fair that Quinn got her day in the spotlight and a book too! :-) I really love photographing babies. I think we can learn a lot about happiness from babies and every time I work with one, they make my day brighter. Love you Ann! LOVE these photos...

2 comments:

  1. SO beautiful! What a hppy mom you are Ann! Happy birhtday soon to Quinn - can you believe how fast this year has gone?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet! Great, great pictures!

    ReplyDelete