As you know, we love details! As our fab ladies from Spark Letterpress blogged - Coasters can be used as a part of the whole table set up at the reception. Not only can they accent the centerpieces, but can send messages to your guests. Here are some ideas of how to use coasters as one of the "day-of" pieces:
1. Quotes. Poems, lines from songs or movies, etc. Don't forget classics like Dr. Seuss, Pride and Prejudice, or a vow (awww......)
2. Passage. Favorite religious reading or part of a book can be very meaningful
3. Thanks. If there wasn't room in the program, here is a great place to thank everyone for sharing the special day with the couple
4. Signature drink. Create a drink for the special occasion which people can then take home to try to recreate. Also during the reception people can read what they are drinking!
5. Menu. Save some money and put a simplified menu on the coaster!
6. Photo. Here is another way to showcase beautiful engagement pictures or a favorite picture from time together. Letterpress photos are a piece of art!
7. Monogram. Reuse the monogram created for the invites
8. Contest/game. Have a simple "names and date" on the top and on the bottom create a game for your guests to play!
9. Fun facts. Have two different coasters- fun facts about each partner, your guests can get to know you even better!